SACKS SEWING THREADS
The special-purpose thread made of natural or artificial materials and intended for sewing of polypropylene and paper sacks, and leather and tarpaulin products.
Thread silicon lubrication and elasticity index of about 20% provide proper dampening effect, which damps both dynamic loads developing at manufacturing and filled sack transportation, and static loads acting on the filled sack during long-term storage.
• thread material – 100% polyester
• high strength
• special lubrication is not required
• soft texture extends service life of machine parts contacting with the thread
• moisture, low temperature and high dynamic load resistance
• capability of stitching any material
• quick and easy reel attachment to the machine body
If you have any questions,
+49 (0) 151 279 43090